LGATC is the national training center of the DILG for the local government sector which was established in 1957.
Its architecture blends that of the 50’s and the 90’s with a landscape garden of a variety of plants, trees and flowers.
It is located inside the University of the Philippines at Los Baños, Laguna (UPLB), 65 kms. south of Metro Manila.
Travel time is approximately 90 minutes.
The facilities of the LGATC are used for in-service trainings, orientation courses, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- A conference hall for up to 200 participants
- Five meeting rooms which hold 20 to 40 participants
- A case room which seats 80 to 100 participants
- Equipment such as overhead projectors, video and CD players and television, are also available for use.
- A range of accommodation options are available for training participants. Dormitories for men and women can
accommodate up to 150 people while executive rooms can house up to 50 participants.